[3830] EUHF Champ HG3G(HA3LN) CW Only LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha3ln@freemail.hu
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ HG3G(HA3LN) CW Only LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:10:07 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: HG3G
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: CW Only LP
QTH: Nagybereny
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   18            14
   80:  142            47
   40:  146            50
   20:  140            47
   15:   95            42
   10:   62            36
---------------------------
Total:  603     0     236  Total Score = 142,308

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I asked a day off to prepare all things for the contest. I need hardly say
finished 15 minutes before the contest. 160m has immeasurable high SWR. I was
not so manful to try make more qso than 18 without burn out the IC-736. Anyway
I've lost a lot on 160m (and with starting on 15m). The 3 upper band has also
quite high SWR (1:2-3). The conclusion is tuning procedure needs more-more
time...

Moreover
- the button "4" on the keyboard was disappeared
- RFI on 40m to computer so I needed to straight keying :] ...was fun
- HA is not the best QTH for EU-HF. I've heard the OHs, LYs to make big run to
OK, OM which was impossible to copy for me
- poor activity from western Eu

This contest was edifying anyway and gave me a lot of experience.
How mustn't to do next...

Many thanks to my family for their help and to tolerate me this long weekend!!!
:]
Big TNX to HA3FPL for let me use his IC-736!!!

73!
Csaba HA3LN / HG3G