[3830] WAE CW N2NC(@N2RM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nc@cqww.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N2NC(@N2RM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:49:32 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NC
Operator(s): N2NC
Station: N2RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  168   168    33
   40:  369   368    40
   20:  701   701    46
   15:  496   496    47
   10:   60    60    22
-------------------------
Total: 1794  1793   188  Total Score = 1,728,934

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

No packet.  Don't know whay it is allowed in the single operator category.

Thanks once again to N2RM for letting me pilot his super station in WAE CW.
Interesting conditions - much better than I expected.  20M never really closed
at night, making it hard to figure out when to take the 3 off times.  Took a 3
hour block just befor local sunrise both mornings and the last big block Sunday
late AM to wait for the afternoon doldrums to settle out.

Some amazing scatter signals on 10M both days.  That opening is always a
highlight of this contest for me.

Thanks to all the Europeans for the great activity.

73,

John N2NC