[3830] MDC QP K0HW Standard LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MDC QP K0HW Standard LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:09:48 -0700
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Standard LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    1      0
   40:    5      6
   20:   14     33
   15:    0      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
--------------------
Total:   20     40  Mults = 17  Total Score = 4,879

Club:

Comments:

MULTIPLIERS WORKED:

ALY ANA BAL BCO CRL CEC CHS FRD GAR HWD KEN
MON PGE TAL WAS WRC WDC

I really enjoy this QSO Party.  I could have used more contacts on 15 meters and
75/80 meters.

It was great to find the mobiles but as always I could have used a lot more.  It
was tough working this QSO Party at the same time as the WAE CW Contest.

73 and see you all next year.  Jim  KØHW