[3830] MDC QP W1END Standard LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP W1END Standard LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 03:47:26 -0700
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Standard LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     0
   40:   28     0
   20:    1     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
  432:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   33     0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 2,275

Club:

Comments:

Activity seemed thin so would hit the shack every half hour or so to see what
was up.  Managed to get some reading done while tuning the bands.  Did some
calling but had very little luck.  As usual the mobiles carried the day -
thanks.  Improved my score over last year but if this is to continue I must get
a microphone - HI.  20M provided only one Q but I heard many out-of-staters
calling.  Too close in for skip.  3640kHz is a little high for my antenna which
is tuned to the CW band so had an atrotious SWR but managed to work 4 stations.
Glad the finals are tubes.  Checked 10M occasionally but heard nothing except a
few South American stations in WAE contest.  Used the trusty TS830s and
Butternut HF6V and had a nice time.  Thanks to all - Eldon/W1END