[3830] WAE CW DL1IAO(@DL0WW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DL1IAO@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DL1IAO(@DL0WW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:59:17 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DL0WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lampertheim
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:   47    62    80
   40:  235   463   165
   20:  421   700   134
   15:  340   781   132
   10:   57    61    58
-------------------------
Total: 1100  2067   569  Total Score = 1,802,023

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to K1EA for providing a CT update in time for WAE CW!  I had some
problems initially, but think they are partly caused by my nostalgic
notebooks.
Consequently this has been mostly a plain single-radio effort with packet on a
separate screen.  Well, typing all those QTCs sure made up for everything!

80m was too noisy to reach any substantial multiplier numbers from this place.
FB condx otherwise with the 10m scatter being one of the highlights as usual.

73,

Stefan
DL1IAO@contesting.com