[3830] WAE CW VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve9dx@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:04:41 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    2     0     2
   40:   55     0    23
   20:  292   345    41
   15:  106    92    29
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  455   446    95  Total Score = 195,300

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for the contacts. Condx quite good on the middle bands. The QRN
from Charley passing over made 80 totally useless but have to admit my antenna
on 80 does not work at all well.
Listened often on 10 but never heard a single European.
I was late going to 40 and I was amazed at the size of the European pileup.
First time I really felt I had to operate split in order to pull calls out.
Used Writelog.  Worked flawlessly again.
All contacts upload to LOTW.
73... Andy (VE9DX)