[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 06:23:37 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 4hrs

  160:    2     2
   80:   21    14
   40:   99    41
   20:  192    40
   15:   18     4
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  338   105  Total Score = 35,490

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Rockies #1

Comments:

L.O.T. meant Part Time...company from out of town, other projects,thunderstorms
with lightning, rain static, neighbors microwave etc. same old story..
Band conditions were so so, activity was very slow at first..Nothing much on 15
or 10mtrs but did work W5WMU Pat in La. Must be a Cajun-Cowboy connection.
20mtrs was the band of choice but no real deep runs, 40mtrs did its thing and
was quiet for the most part. Did notice some Colorado stations that went to
80mtrs too early but that comes with the learning curve. 160mtrs sounded better
than I thought but I couldnt stay up to the end...
Congrats to all the GMCC'er who were on and to W0ETT for his effort to organize
the club for this test..It was fun to get the station somewhat back to form but
still have a ways to go...
Sooooo GOOOOO GMCC see you in the next cw test..PTL God Bless, bill K0UK