[3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:23:17 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   74    30
   80:  211    49
   40:  251    50
   20:  231    52
   15:   43    22
   10:   16    14
-------------------
Total:  826   217  Total Score = 179,242

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Heard N2IC and N6NF on 15 at the start (while I was on 20) but ended up never
hearing them or their states again!  Probably the first time ever that I've
missed CA on 15!  Wished more stations would have checked late on 15/10 (2200z
on) for good short skip conditions, a nice surprise.

I felt like a European last weekend when they were begging for QTC's almost
every contact, this weekend I was begging for band moves very frequently.
Thanks to all who moved for me that is fun!

This time I was able to hear somewhat better on 160 as I have finally installed
a W8JI short vertical circular receiving array.

Let's hope conditions have to improve from now on.