[3830] SARTG HG4I SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG HG4I SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:24:29 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: HG4I
Operator(s): HG4I
Station: HG4I

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr Budapest
Operating Time (hrs): 14,5

   80:   22         14
   40:   92         37
   20:  251         70
   15:   56         32
   10:    2          2
------------------------
Total:  423   0    155  Total Score = 781,200

Club:

Comments:

It's great idea, indeed, the 3 time 8 hours contest periods. I passed the first
period. In the evening we had good 14 MHz condition without noice and good
activity from the state side... (tnx). With my new stocked TH7DXXs (and only
70-80 W output) I worked without problem. It was bad propagation on 21 and 28
and it was not enought my power to make more contacts... The surprices for me
are: the QSO on 21 MHz with CX2AQ after 13 minutes call period (!), and ZL2AMI
on 14 LP....

Thanks for organisers and for all for QSOs.

73! Tibor