[3830] NAQP SSB N6HC(@W0HSC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6HC(@W0HSC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:00:28 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: W0HSC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   57    28
   40:  109    33
   20:  380    43
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  546   104  Total Score = 56,784

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Uff da from North Dakota.  I hope I was able to make my fellow contesters happy
with the ND multiplier.  A big thank you goes to Professor David Farden,
department of electrical engineering, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND.
Dave is AA0ZU and the sponsor of the club amateur radio station W0HSC at NDSU.
He very graciously opened the station to me to play in the contest.  The set up
was a FT-840 feeding 300 feet of hardline to coaxial feeders to an ancient
Mosley 3 element tribander (20 meters) and a doublet on 40/80 meters.  The
station operation was flawless (no Murphy) and I felt loud on 20 meters running
about 100 watts.  Unfortunately, no propagation was experienced on 10 or 15
meters.  We had a little "weather" come through the area causing a bit of QRN
but no lightning hits.  Anyone that I worked who needs a QSL from North Dakota
can send me a request to my home address in CA.  I am not going to bother
setting up a new certificate for LOTW or EQSL (sorry). See you all in the next
contest from SoCal.  Thanks again Dave!
Arnie N6HC