[3830] All Asian SSB 9M2/G4ZFE SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB 9M2/G4ZFE SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:21:56 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9M2/G4ZFE
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2/G4ZFE

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:  239    21
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  239    21  Total Score = 6,446

Club: VKCC

Comments:

I was looking forward to entering this one seriously but sadly a last minute
business trip meant that I only had a few hours (3.5) to spend in the shack
before flying.

Great fun running JA on SSB. As a mostly CW operator I found more JAs on SSB
than CW.

I worked a few West Coast USA and was surprised to work KA1DWX on 15m (only east
coast worked although others were heard but sadly my 700 Hz CW brain filter
couldn't decipher the callsigns).

Next contest from here will be CQWW RTTY. Looking forward to that one...

73 de Rich, 9M2/G4ZFE