[3830] OhQP AF8A Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP AF8A Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:40:21 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A,W8AV
Station: AF8A

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   33      0
   40:  460     53
   20:  121     26
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  614     79  CW Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 26  Total Score = 98,025

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

First of all, THANK YOU to all of the participants who chased us throughout the
Buckeye state.  Goose and I hope our signal was decent, you enjoyed your time in
the chair, and the county hunters got what they neeeded.

W8AV and I had a lot of fun on the road, as usual.  What the ionosphere didn't
throw at us, the atomsphere did (actually, the WX was much better than
predicted.  We did drive through a large thunderstorm in Ross, Pickaway and
Franklin counties).  We hit all of our planned counties, and one more (Ashland).
 The log has been converted to Excel, so it'll be quick and easy to confirm
QSLs.