[3830] NA Sprint CW NB1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NB1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 03:33:26 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: NB1B

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ma
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   29    0:48
   40:   37    0:48
   20:   90    2:24
---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC #1

Comments:

20M was quite nice!  I was actually able to play the Sprint game QRP this time,
as my CQs were frequently answered.  Put up a G5RV last weekend so I finally had
a reasonable low band antenna; it did the job nicely.  Now, to put up a second
G5RV and get the SO2R bit working right....

Thanks for all that dug my signal out of the noise.  Biggest surprises of the
contest were N6MJ answering my CQ on 40M and finding KL7WV on a pretty empty 20M
band.  Somehow, missed AZ, WV, and a bunch of VEs.  Its always interesting to
look at the 3830 reflector and see all the calls scoring 10K or more that I
never even heard on!

Dennis NB1B