[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pmbarkey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:07:59 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:59
Radios: SO2R

   80:   89
   40:  165
   20:  137
---------------------

Club:

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Got my 80m dipole working by noon on Saturday, which must have been a
good omen, because I am usually still fooling with it at 23:30z.

It was eerie to hear people calling W4AN and K4OJ as the contest
started.  Really sent a chill down my spine.

Was definitely a high angle contest.  My 70 foot high Telrex 20m beam
was by far my best antenna, which is unusual.  Was 2 radio the whole
way, and never left 40 meters, which never failed to produce.  Worked
every mult I heard.  (Never heard KP4).

Hours were 113/95/88/95.  Thanks to the guys who put mults like ME, KS,
ND, SD, KY, and MT on the air every contest.

Is there ever a Sprint without RTTY QRM?

  - Pat
    N9RV