[3830] NA Sprint CW WT1L QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt1l@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WT1L QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:14:15 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: WT1L
Operator(s): WT1L
Station: WT1L

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  20
   40:   2
   20:  18
---------------------
Total:  40     Mults = 22  Total Score = 880

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first Sprint.  The format really threw me!  Stuck it out, learned the ropes
and had a great time.  QRP is really difficult in this contest, especially with
cruddy antennas.  In my antenna-restricted neighborhood I've got a low (hidden)
20M dipole and random wire for 40/80.  Neither worked very well.  Thanks to
everyone who dug my small signal out of the noise.  Can't wait to try it again
in February with better antennas.  73, Chris WT1L.