[3830] WAE SSB D4B(4L5A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, at@at-communication.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB D4B(4L5A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:19:11 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B/D44TT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MONTE VERDE
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:  255         180
   40:  556         156
   20: 1086         106
   15: 1146         108
   10:  787         104
-------------------------
Total: 3830  2578   654  Total Score = 4,190,178

Club: ATCC

Comments:

First WAE SSB after many years
 Its difficult contest for me
 Before the contest Tom DF2BO and his wife Diana finish installation of 3 stack
of OB16 and 3 4el OB4/40 and OB17 on separate tower
 Antennas work really great its much more then I expect from them
 I like very much Diana and Tom they are really responsible and hard worker
 Propably for some people OPTIBEAM antennas looks expansive and its cost more
then others but believe me quality of those antennas is much better
 I like antennas very much and that even make me more then very unhappy when
storm on saturday morning break my north american tower and antennas go down to
the rock
 Its terrible I even thinking to stop contest but Bernie ZS4TX during telephone
conversation convience me to do the contest anyway
 I do but of course I dont have good spirit
 I quite tired also before the contest and new band decoders which I get is not
working and old system I cant get back and with that reason I cant run SO2R same
way like I do in CW and thats pitty because I know I loose lot of contacts and
propably multipliers also
Its not great activity from rare European country ZA1A is call me before end of
the contest pirate? He even accept to qsy on 20m from 40 but on 20 I dont hear
him hi
 Big surprise was R1MVI they are put very rare multiplier on
 Its difficult to find people who interesting to get qtc when you have so many
contacts hi hi
 Thank you very much for everyone who call
      73                   Al 4L5A/D4B