[3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:03:41 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   37
   40:   49
   20:   24
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: FRC & PVRC #2

Comments:

I was only able to operate about 2.5 hours. Unfortunately, our 6 week old baby
decided THIS was the week to begin crying nightly from 6 pm till 10 pm before
passing out. Given my frazzled state of mind from this, my state of exhaustion
from not sleeping much for the past month, and my use of wire antennas I am
actuallypretty happy with my showing.

I had not operated a spring on over 25 years, what a blast! Frustrating at
times, but it is nice to know that if you finally get through you will have
a pile-up in 15 seconds! I am really looking forward to my next one: goal is
200 QSOs next time around.