[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W0ZQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W0ZQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:45:38 -0700

  3.4:    7     4
  5.7:
  10G:    2     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  358   113  Total Score = 75,371

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

With the weather I was hoping that this would be the contest with the big tropo
opening, but it was not to be.   Great local activity in NLRS land, lots of
rovers.  Nice to hear good activity out of Wisc.   Got the new run of 7/8th up
the tower for 3456 the weekend before and was happy to make some new Q's on that
band from home.  Favorite contact was on 2304 with the rover holding the horn
out the window as they drove down I-35 much to the concern of some of the local
citizens.