[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:51:52 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Camano Island, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   64
   40:  120
   20:  110
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

This is my second attempt at Sprint after getting crushed the first time.
Fortunately, Danny, K7SS, took pity on me and graciously agreed to let me listen
in on his February Sprint from K7RI (thanks Danny and Tom!).  After that, the
contest started to make more sense, and I could stop feeling like the only one
that didn't get it!

Congratulations to those that broke 300: K7SS, N6ED, KW8N, W7WA, VA7RR, and any
others I may have missed.

73 de Mitch K7RL