[3830] NA Sprint CW K3UA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3ua@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3UA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:05:04 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:    4
   40:   59
   20:   39
---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I was very PW.  Threw up a quick indoor random length wire 15 minutes before the
contest started.  Used an IC-781 with an alligator clip feedline to the 60 ft
long wire which ran through the hallway, through the living room, through the
dining room, and finally terminating to the kitchen ceiling exhaust fan
structure over the stove.

Antenna tuner worked great on 40 and 20 but no good on 80.  Thanks to the many
great ears who worked with me to get my exchange information correct.