[3830] TxQP W3BBO SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP W3BBO SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:33:19 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W3BBO
Operator(s): W3BBO
Station: W3BBO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    2     0       0
   20:  176     0       0
   15:   25     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  203     0       0  Mults = 120  Total Score = 85,080

Club:

Comments:

I really wanted to spend more time with this QSOP, but family had other plans
for me.  What makes this QSOP lots of fun is all the mobiles!  You /M guys did a
terrific job again this year.

The EA stations were as loud, if not louder than the Texas station on Saturday.
15 meters was dead here Saturday, but in pretty good shape on Sunday.  Thanks to
W3DYA/M AND KX5G for the 40 meter contacts...that took some work!

K2/100 running 90 watts to a Cushcraft MA5B up 30 feet.  Thanks for all the
contacts and hope to work you guys in the PA QSOP.  I'll be running W3BBO/M from
some of the rarer northwestern PA counties.  My turn in the barrel.  Hi.