[3830] CQ WW RTTY 7S2E(SM2DMU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm2dmu@sk2kw.se
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY 7S2E(SM2DMU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:47:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: 7S2E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SIKA
Operating Time (hrs): 38

   80:  255   532        6      48    11
   40:  402   960       37      59    25
   20:  661  1663       48      69    29
   15:  471  1172       34      66    22
   10:    4     8        0       4     2
Total: 1793  4335      125     246    89  Total Score = 1,994,100

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

First try in the CQWW RTTY Contest. I was very surpriced of the activity during
the weekend and I managed to increase my RTTY DXCC entities by 16 thanks to the
contest.
I started with RTTY contesting in January this year (ARRL RU) and although I
have been a contest fan for many years, running CW and SSB, I am getting more
and more hooked on RTTY. I will surely be running this contest again next
year.

During this contest I used only one radio since I am rewiring the shack. I have
added an Italian 2-radio box called EZMaster but I have not had enough time to
get everything connected yet. I hope to get the 2R operation more efficient
eventually.

Many thanks to all of you who called in and I am looking forward to work you in
contests to come.

73´s
Rainer
SM2DMU (7S2E in contests)