[3830] CQ WW RTTY F6IFY SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6ify@free.fr
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY F6IFY SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:54:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: F6IFY
Operator(s): F6IFY
Station: F6IFY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   24   48       0       18     3
   40:   17   39       0       13     7
   20:   75  170       5       45    15
   15:   48  118       1       27    15
   10:    5   13       0        3     3
Total:  169  388       6      106    43  Total Score = 60,140

Club: F8KCF Contest Gang

Comments:

Omni 6 + IC2KL
FB 23 + dipoles (no way to Ouest because Jura mountain just over me)
Writelog 10.49D
Happy to found my friends Pierre Marie 9U6PM on 15m (Hard to break his Pile up)
and also to give 2 multis to Pat F6IRF on 10m in a 30kms QSO (His score is
great).
Condx too bad for me, only six US stations in the log (great ears)
9 hours in the contest: too long from my place...
Anyway a great contest.

73 de Philippe - F6IFY