[3830] CaQP W6YX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6YX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:10:44 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO  KJ9U  W6RQ  W6LD
Station: W6YX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   28       9
   80:   84     136
   40:  205      82
   20:  138     471
   15:  141     383
   10:   61     356
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Just four operators this year from Stanford, and we had a lot of fun handing out
Santa Clara County. We were glad for all the participation of the casual ops in
many states, especially during the 10m openings.

Best rate hour was a 154 rate at OOZ Sun on 20m Phone. Worst rate hour was a 30
rate at 12Z Sun on 40m Phone waiting for everybody to wake up. I guess we were
wise to take off 08 - 12 Z.  Hope to see everybody again in Sweepstakes!