[3830] Makrothen RTTY XE2AC SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, luis.delgadillo@mx.flextronics.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY XE2AC SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:50:07 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: XE2AC
Operator(s): XE2AC
Station: XE2AC

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 7.1

   80:    0       0
   40:   69  431690
   20:   51  209018
   15:  149  956667
   10:    4   11554
------------------
Total:  273  160892  Total Score = 1,608,929

Club: Aztecas Contest Revolutions

Comments:

Excellent conditions on Saturday and particullary on Sunday
 due to:
1) an amazing QSO with a VU by first time ever on this mode -very hard to work
from this location; it is probably my 3rd
VU QSO in 12 years of hamming.
2) an early openinng to Europe.

Puzzled by the final score reported by N1MM Logger (zero)
so I'm not sure about what is the real score. Other than that,
N1MM logger, performed like a champ.

Thanks for all the Q's

Luis