[3830] PaQP N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4PN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:55:13 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14     16
   80:   55     67
   40:   68    124
   20:   82    145
   15:    4      2
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  223    354  Mults = 67  Total Score = 54,441.0

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the good operators - both fixed and mobile. Last year missed the
sweep by missing (somehow) SUS. This year got Susquehanna early in contest
at 1910 UTC. Seemed like I worked the first 65 counties pretty easy. Then
needed Cameron and Forest. Cameron came at 0244 UTC when I worked N3FYD.
That left Forest for the sweep. Had about decided it would be another
year of sweep less one. With a little over an hour to go on Sunday after-
noon, 20 meters went long and I could barely hear anyone. So, with nowhere
else to go, I went down to 40 meters to try my luck. The band was in good
shape and could hear and work some new stations. Tuning up the band doing
a little S/P, I found N3ZNI/m 5-9 in Forest county at 2056 UTC - just over
an hour before the end of the contest - SWEEP! And then, two contacts later
at 2102 UTC worked N3YL/m also in Forest!!
Thanks to the few mobiles that did get out there and a big cheer for the
W3UU group for an outstanding job. Less QSO's this year but a bigger score
due to the 6,000 points (30 x 200) Bonus Points.
So..
Score: 48,441 points
Bonus:  6,000 points
Final Score: 54,441 points