[3830] Oceania CW W7DRA SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7dra@juno.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW W7DRA SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:51:01 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: W7DRA
Operator(s): W7DRA
Station: W7DRA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: washington
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:  17
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     11  Total Score = 935

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Entered to give 160/80m a go, but no luck. On 80m i did hear lots of W stations
(obviously running super power) working non existant stations from all sorts of
exotic places. The best RST I  heard was 119, could not even get any call
letters.  160, nada.

So I sat up on 40m with my HRO60, ARC5, and 304TH final and banged away, all the
while thinking of plans fallen through of the family vacationing in Hawaii
during the CW contest....................