[3830] JARTS VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:53:41 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   23    51    15
   40:   88   203    37
   20:  180   466    58
   15:  147   421    54
   10:    2     8     3
-------------------------
Total:  440  1149   167  Total Score = 191,883

Club: MCC

Comments:

Ole vertical played well again.
Worked 9I40 on 3 bands for an all time new country on RTTY.
Worked Miku, VU2WAP on 40.
Surprised by ZD7J calling on 20.
Still unable to work 5U7B on any band for some reason.  Heard quite
well on 20 and 15.
Noteable misses:
VK6HD heard on 80 mts.  Not sure Mike got me as VA3DX and I called at
the same time and he mentioned both calls.  Heard Sunday morning and
Sunday evening. Can be confusing by times.
ZC4LI on 80.
Thanks to all that called... 73 Andy (VE9DX)