[3830] CQWW SSB N4CW/1 SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4CW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4CW/1 SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:54:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4CW/1
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW/1

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: 05 (ME)
Operating Time (hrs): 27.25

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   38    10       24
   40:   84    14       48
   20:  152    24       80
   15:  205    21       78
   10:  475    26      105
------------------------------
Total:  954    95      335  Total Score = 1,172,610

Club:

Comments:

First time effort from my Maine QTH. Spent the first half S&P'ing, and most of
the next half running 'em. What a delight to have 10 open; openings to SE Asia
and Africa in the early morning gave me some real thrills.

The station is truly a fine "portable" one with a tribander up 15 meters, and an
80-meter Windom sloping from the tower (55 feet up) to the low trees. That, plus
a small amp (500-watt Hercules II), and a great "portable" rig (TS-2000),
make for a lot of fun. It's not a serious "big gun" station, but it sure works
great! 73, and thanks to all those who worked me, Bert, N4CW/1