[3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:23:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:   17     6       11
   80:   46    14       38
   40:   70    14       44
   20:  168    25       70
   15:  164    20       56
   10:  646    21       83
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow...so much more than I expected.  I had resigned myself to a part-time effort
due to what I was sure would be sluggish conditions.  How wrong I was.
Unfortunately, I had already committed myself to several family events (one each
evening and both afternoons) so wound up setting a goal of operating for a total
of 15 hours.  The 15 hours came from the 4 hour morning runs to EU then the much
slower times late at night due to my pip-squeak station on the low bands.
Nonetheless, it was a lot of fun. Still can't get over the band conditions on
10m. Amazing.
Thanks to all.....let's hope this is an indication of more surprises this
season!

73,
Jeff nx9t
www.qsl.net/nx9t