[3830] CQWW SSB N7ZG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7ZG SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:56:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80:   19     6        5
   40:   10     5        7
   20:  126    22       54
   15:  168    26       59
   10:   79    15       31
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I hate 40M phone.  The only thing worse then operating 40M phone is operating
40M phone during a flare.  But 15 was rockin!  This was my first contest with
the new tower and antenna.  I got a small run going to JA on 15M at around 3pm
on Sat. and was hoping to do the same on 40M.  Never happened,,,, Oh well.  I
had to quit at around noon on Sun due to other commitments.   I'm looking foward
to the CW test.   Maybe the sunspots will be with us in force again!

73's
Guy