[3830] CQWW SSB OH4MFA SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH4MFA SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:41:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH4MFA
Operator(s): OH4MFA
Station: OH4MFA

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   19     3       11
   80:   11     3        8
   40:    9     4        8
   20:  166    12       45
   15:  195    18       61
   10:  104    14       46
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My first time in CQWW SSB with QRP. I was amazed to get so many DX in my log.
Great operators on the other end! 40 meters was worst band and 21 meters was the
best. Even ten was in good condition. I had some problems (propably RF getting
into mic line?) with my headset, so I had to switch to hand mike. Finally I
retired, because I got very tired. During the contest I didn't call any CQ, only
search&pounce. I hope there is as good propagation in CQWW CW. Thank you for all
QSOs!

Rig: Elecraft K2, 5 watts output.
Antennas: 10-15-20 tribander beam, 40-80-160 1/4 verticals, 4 beverages for
RX.
Log: N1MM Logger v4.0.161

73 de Jukka, OH4MFA