[3830] CQWW SSB W0ZT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W0ZT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 04:20:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0ZT
Operator(s): W0ZT, K0SR
Station: W0ZT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   26    10       15
   80:   61    15       36
   40:  116    25       70
   20:  376    37      125
   15:  433    36      131
   10:  391    32      122
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Lost the first 90 minutes due to a thunderstorm.  We don't usually get
thunderstorms in late October so that was pretty strange.  The low bands were
pretty tough the first night until the weather moved out.  Very surprised to see
10 meters so open, that was fun.  On the other hand it really is discouraging to
listen to a S-9 plus 20 European call CQ in your face on 40 meters.  I'm really
starting to hate 40 SSB.

73 Steve K0SR and Bob W0ZT