[3830] CQWW SSB VE3KZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3KZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:08:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN03bm
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   59     3        3
   80:  125     9       15
   40:  126    18       58
   20:  364    31       92
   15:  705    33      100
   10:  533    21       87
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I put in more time than I had anticipated. It was too much fun to leave alone!
10m was disappointing on Saturday after great conditions all week but they
returned on Sunday. A thunderstorm came through southern Ontario Friday night
pretty well wiping out 80 and 160. Saturday night was better but conditions not
great on LF. (and my beverages not on line and in need of repair). Most fun were
those short hectic pileups on 160 and 80 of U.S. stations and a near-miraculous
opening on 15m Friday evening into Asia and nearby including VR2, HL, DU, HS,
BV, JT, JD, VK9X, 9V, JA's and UA0's.

Gear: TS-950SDX and AL-1200, 1kW
10m - 5el@55'
15m - 5el@75'
20m - 4el@50'
40m - Dipole@65'
80m - InvVee@60'
160m - InvVee@65'

Thanks for all the Q's and your patience in the pile-ups. Seems to get harder
every year to get a full call!

73 Bob VE3KZ