[3830] CQWW SSB KB9OWD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryantiff@charter.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KB9OWD SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:27:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   25     4        4
   80:    3     2        2
   40:   65    15       34
   20:  211    26       78
   15:  239    25       82
   10:  278    26       83
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

My first half way serious CQWW LP effort.  Operated from the QTH of Duane,
W9BCV.  Station has decent antennas including a 7 el tribander so couldn't pass
up the opportunity.  LP effort limited running, and 95% of the score is S & P.

Overall, my 3rd CQWW and learned alot.  All QSO's were in the general portion of
the band as I do not yet hold an extra class license, hence nil on 80 meters.
Lot of noise on 160 on this end.  Great to see the other bands in such great
shape during the "down" years of the sunspot cycle.

See you all in SS and CQWW CW this next month...