[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:47:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RD, N3ED, N3NA, N2SR, WA3LRO, W8FJ & N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   56    14       37
   80:  539    24       93
   40:  608    29      111
   20: 1379    40      162
   15: 2055    39      155
   10: 1281    31      143

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Lot's of changes to the station and a somewhat larger crew than usual.
Conditions were great, considering where we are in the sunspot cycle.  My thanks
go out to all my team members, but especially to Walt and Dave who did most of
the running.  This was our best effort, so congrats go to the K3LR group for an
incredible score.  Thanks to all who called us and to all those who perservered
when we were having trouble with rain static and QRN.

73 de Sig