[3830] CQWW SSB CQ9K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ia@netmadeira.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CQ9K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:50:10 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CQ9K
Operator(s):
CT3BD,CT3DL,CT3DZ,CT3EE,CT3EN,CT3HK,CT3IA,CT3IQ,CT3KU,CT3KY,CT3LG,CT3MD,CT1BOH
Station: CQ9K

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   83    11       53
   80:  365    18       77
   40:  509    28      114
   20: 1723    40      153
   15: 2287    36      150
   10: 3041    39      154
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Great contest from the CQ9K Contest shack!!!

We've made quite a good improvement on the low bands, with the addition of new
antennas both for receiving and for transmitting, regardless of the fact that we
had a huge pile-up of wind that crashed the tower with the 10 meters monobanders
and one element from the 20mt monobander. Still we were able to put all together
for a exciting contest, with the ambition to achieve a higher step on the
classification.
Congrats to all the members of the team, the multipliers crew made a outstanding
job, and the running station guys maintained a rate of 200qsos/hr on the end of
the first day.

Special thanks to Jose CT1BOH for joining our team and exchanging knownledge
that it's always necessary in our contest community.

Best 73s and look for the CW in the end on November (CT9M),

Madeira Team