[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john_ei8ir@eircom.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:27:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI7M
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  371    12       59
   80:  923    16       78
   40:  863    22       98
   20: 1325    40      127
   15: 1467    35      129
   10: 1104    31      135
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We had terrible weather conditions leading up to the contest, the worst flooding
in this area for 40 years. We had lots of snags leading up to the start because
of this, and most repairs had to be done out in heavy rain!

Great conditions for this contest from EI. We were amazed to get a very good run
on 10m sunday afternoon into the states. This is our first m/s entry from our
new qth, so we didn't quite know what to expect.

73's John ei8ir