[3830] CQWW SSB VY2ZM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VY2ZM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 03:48:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): K1ZM, K1LZ
Station: VY2ZM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  319    18       75
   80: 1036    23       95
   40:  466    28      107
   20: 1991    40      160
   15: 1886    34      141
   10:  572    31      131
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all of the stations who gave us a call; it was much appreciated. If
you want a colorful VY2ZM QSL card, please qsl DIRECT to K1ZM in New York.
Thanks....

In this contest, Krassy, K1LZ, and I travelled to Prince Edward Island with an
original plan for each of us to do a single band entry.  Somehow along the way,
we shifted gears and entered in the MULTI-SINGLE class instead.  I think this
was Krassy's idea and it turned out to be a good one....

We had great fun in this class - it being my first multi-single since doing one
in 1982 at NP4A in Puerto Rico.

All week long 10M was fabulous into Europe - however, the flare on Friday night
left us with skewed Europe all day long on Saturday - and only marginally better
10M European condx on Sunday - where we finally managed a small run of about an
hour's duration late in the morning.

Apart from that, the contest was great fun - Krassy and I really enjoyed
ourselves.

Next up - Look for VY2NT (N2NT) Andy Blank doing a SINGLE OP ALL BAND HP entry
during CQWW CW mode at the end of the month.  I'll again be pouring coffee for
the master and learning what I can about operating SO2R....

73 JEFF & Krassy - K1ZM/VY2ZM   K1LZ/VY2LZ

K1ZM@aol.com