[3830] CQWW SSB DK0SU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk9tn@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DK0SU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:13:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DK0SU
Operator(s): DB5GQ, DH2WQ, DK4YJ, DK9TN, DL2ATV, DL4ABR
Station: DK0SU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Stuttgart
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   73     5       35
   80:  489    11       59
   40:  216    19       69
   20:  593    32      115
   15: 1202    36      125
   10:  554    34      122

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

We had a great time. Although we spent to much time on 80m and it was difficult
to establish good runs on 20m, we improved our total score compared to last
year.

Thanks to Hans, DK3YD for borrowing his transceiver and special thanks to
Stefan, DK1MM for borrowing his M/S equipment to us and for his support prior to
this contest. And thanks to everybody for all the Qs.

73 Chris DK9TN