[3830] CQWW SSB OH7M(@OH4XX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH7M(@OH4XX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 01:48:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH7M
Operator(s): OH7MS,OH7MHL,OH7KD,OH7WV,OH6DX OH4XX
Station: OH4XX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OH7M
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  124    11       52
   80:  453    23       75
   40:  695    32      115
   20: 1023    37      141
   15: 1470    38      144
   10:  165    33      131
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Here is the claimed CQWW 2004 SSB score of OH7M Multi-Sleep team (Multi-Sleep =
1 operating 4 sleeping.. ;)) It was more casual contesting than ever and guys
(including myself) were not so high motivated to try to catch all multiplier
available. Suprise that gap to OH1F is so marginal. Lesson learnt..

Our ten meter main antenna (10el @27m) is broken (part of reflector missing). So
we did not spent too much time there, I guess we should have.¨Said that, 10
meter zone 3 was worked 15 min before end of the contest, thanks to K7RL for 5
band qsos!

 15 meter was the main qso band as you can see and we had some nice JA and NA
runs there.

We started at 20 and first hour rate was over 200, but some how opening were
short ones.

40 meter condition to NA was excellent at sunday morning; we had over 200 NA
qsos there. We also  had EU jammers on 40m claiming we are not allowed work
under 7030, however there is no restriction in contest rules neither domestic
rules. I'm sure in CW part we will hear station above 7040 and no one
complaints. There are WARC bands for non-contesters and CW ops...

Propagation was good on all bands and we had some nice opening; like in Sunday
afternoon opening on 80m to west cost.

160 GP seems to work UFB. Unfortunately we had no beverages in use so we missed
couple multipliers there.

Thanks for QSOs and CU in CW part, we hope to get 10 m fixed by then..

73,

OH7M team