[3830] SS CW WB0O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0o@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WB0O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 06:02:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WB0O
Operator(s): WB0O
Station: WB0O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: N  DAKOTA
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  210
   40:  234
   20:  533
   15:  158
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

At least the propagation Gods gave me 17 hours of fun before things
folded here. Started out great (98,98,110,97), but 80M was sluggish
and when 40M folded at 0700Z I was done for the night.
 The predicted storm still hadn't arrived by Sunday AM, so I went
back to it, but felt like a sword was hanging over my head. 20M
signals started having an aurora buzzsaw sound by 2000Z, and then
15M by 2100Z. It's very humbling having S9 stations CQing in your
face. I turned the radio off at 2130Z.
 Highlight: Only 4 stations gave me a higher # than I gave them.
 Lowlight: Missed Wyoming, but heard KO7X S&Ping all over the place.

73, Bill, WB0O at yahoo.com