[3830] SS CW W4MYA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rsmorris@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4MYA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:09:23 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  533
   40:  188
   20:   91
   15:  208
   10:   28
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Did pretty well for me until I went to bed at 0900 with 736 and a sweep.
Did not get back on until 1700 and it was slow the rest of the day. Then the AU
started! 80 on Saturday night was great!
Fixed network problems from CQWW and network was stable all weekend.
Used WL 10.47E. Only problem noted was the "follow me" option did not work under
the Packet Spots window. Did not give me a choice of bands either. Maybe a later
version fixed that?
Thanks for the contacts..See you in SSB
Take care/mya