[3830] SS CW K5YAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5YAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:19:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  156
   40:  467
   20:  220
   15:  310
   10:   22
------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

The multiplier map on TR was filled late Saturday EXCEPT for NWT which I looked
for most of Sunday.  Heard on 3830 after the contest there was activity from up
there, just never ran across it.  Good to hear several WY, MT, AR, NE and many
MAR and NL stations.  Alabama was number 79 for me.

Some large Q totals out there again this year.  Fun contest except the last hour
or so when pain started to set in.