[3830] CQWW SSB VA7TT(VE7ABC) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gshortre@telus.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA7TT(VE7ABC) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:04:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7TT
Operator(s): VE7ABC
Station: VE7ABC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: LANGLEY, BC, CANADA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   35     3        4
   40:    7     3        3
   20:  110    43       21
   15:  270    47       24
   10:  406    37       19
------------------------------
Total:  828   133       71  Total Score = 383,724

Club:

Comments:

This was my first attempt at being an all band single operator. One thing I've
learned from this experience, is I need to get more experience working 40
meters. That being said, for a 100 Watt station, using an inverted Vee for 40/80
and a tribander at 50 feet, I'm pleased with my personal results.  The other
thing that I would do the next time, is NOT to miss the opening on 10M that I
missed this Saturday night.  I guess that I should have counted the number of
glasses of wine I had before going and operating after dinner.  The chair was
too comfortable, and much to my surprise, no dx or contacts could be found with
my eyes comfortably closed.
Lots of fun and thanks to ALL who I made contact with.
73..de..Graham  VA7TT