[3830] SS CW K0VBU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vbu@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0VBU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:26:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VBU
Operator(s): K0VBU
Station: K0VBU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:  125
   40:   75
   20:  293
   15:   35
   10:
------------

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

With other committments encroaching, I had planned not to enter...but, as the
time grew nearer, I couldn't resist. I haven't missed one since 1974. Quickly
strung up a 40m dipole at 15' to complement the G5RV at 25' and my 25 year old
TH6DXX (rotator rotates but indicator doesn't indicate) at 50'. Fired up
WriteLog after using it only once  - last January. Finally got it going by
2130.....Was able to put in about 12 hours...most of them post-flare! Always
great to work the gang year after year. Found J on 20m Sat. evening, and I
thought I'd at least get a sweep...but it wasn't in the cards. Searched and
searched for KL7 and never heard one  Couldn't snag KH7X ( S 1.5 and 50 wpm in
the flutter)Sunday afternoon. Nice to have VE1's was everywhere this year!
As always, thanks for the Q's and see you next time!   73 Bill K0VBU...SS!