[3830] SS CW N0YY SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, heinrich@starband.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0YY SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 04:17:56 -0800

Comments:

Station:

FT-1000MP (2)
Alpha 99
80M Delta Loop @ 72'
XM-240 @ 85'
X-9 @ 75'
WriteLog

Great contest again.  Finally a sweep!  And then Murphy visited late Sunday -
couldn't key either radio with the computer or keyer.  So had to accept the
final outcome.

This year I watched for VY1JA early and got him right away.  But was surprised
at some of the other sections that seemed scarce.

Thanks for all the Q's and I'm already looking forward to next year!