[3830] SS CW N7TR(N7ON) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7on@juno.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7TR(N7ON) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:23:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7TR
Operator(s): N7ON
Station: N7TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Nevada
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
  160:
   80:   66
   40:  352
   20:  234
   15:  331
   10:  121
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Rich and Brenda for their hospitality.  Great prep work by Rich,
too, including his new operating positions, pre-contest trips up his tower for
80m inverted-vee work, delaying dismantling his free-standing tower, and for
exposing his stash of Halloween Reese's cups to my predations.

All in all, a delightful shakedown cruise for N7TR's station.

Don't regret taking it easy Sunday morning and starting late.  Woke up, stumbled
to the shack and quickly found KP4 and DE to finish my sweep, then showered and
walked outside with my coffee, taking quite a bit of time enjoying a beautiful
dawn in the high Nevada desert.

Violated my own rule Saturday night:  failed to note my last QSO number before
turning off the computer.  It was quite frustrating listening to WP3R's lonely
CQ's on 20m first thing Sunday morning while waiting for the computer to
boot--either leave the computer on or write down the last QSO number before
turning in!

Thanks to all for the QSO's, see you again soon.

73,

John, N7ON