[3830] CQWW SSB OK1RI SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jirka@jimaz.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OK1RI SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:09:48 -0800

K  1369
JA  418
DL  122
UA3 122
VE  107
UA9  96
EA   74
etc.
I was amazed by working 29 of BA and 29 of YB, maybe we are going to have
pile-ups of BA+YB in the future !!!!

Continents:       04              03
North America   1525    48.2    1686    50.4
South America     74     2.3      89     2.7
Europe           788    24.9     920    27.5
Asia             639    20.2     572    17.1
Africa            54     1.9      39     1.2
Oceania           86     2.7      42     1.3

Once more not all bands were ready, actually I was not trying too hard to make
it, I was happy with the idea beeing again on 15m SB. I had one more antenna
system (2x6Y). The propagation was better than expected but I think it was not
as good as last year how-ever still good enough to make it possible to work all
40 zones. The AURORA in Sunday was audible, all the zone 3 stations were with
big flutter and only big guns made it through. It caused exactly 150 USA
stations less than last year which almost agrees with decreese of QSOs compared
to last year (slightly compensated by more JA,YB,BA,VK etc.). I just wonder what
9A5Y did ??? I have no clue.
Propagation to far east was very different each day. In saturday LP propagation
only marginal and early in the norning (around 6GMT) and not very pronounced. In
sunday much later around 8-9 GMT and much stronger, but still the JAs came from
both sides. Overall Ws much better in Saturday, JAs much better in Sunday. As
always after the heat settles down I can only see how much easy countries I have
missed...

First time in serious contest with N1MM. Everything worked SUPER until M/AD2P
came... It was a big crash, I had to reboot computer, even ORION; lost
frequency.... OK it is solved now.

Thanks everyone for QSO and as always hope to see you next time. 73 !

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jiri Sanda  OK1RI
               Diabasova 5
        155 00 Praha 5,