[3830] WAE RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:09:55 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   21   0     0     12
   40:   70   0     0     26
   20:  102   0     0     28
   15:   50   0    70     27
   10:   12   0    10     10
------------------------------
Total:  255   0    80    103  Total Score = 85,760

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I can honestly say this is the first time since I got back on RTTY that I felt
my station was not at all competitive.  Had to work for almost every contact.
Did not work a single European on 80 (Called LX5A a long time - no joy). 40 not
much better.  For that matter I might have worked 20 Europeans total.  Hard
going... Thanks to all that called.
Nice to see several VE9's active.
Logs will be uploaded to LOTW shortly... 73 Andy (VE9DX)